Could this really be? Could I be starting a whole new blog site after about 2 years of inactivity on our old one? I think I am ready. I hope so......I miss keeping an online diary of my family. Wish me luck!
Yeah! I found you. Keep writing, I'll blog stalk you. Plus it's encouraging me to get going with a blog. Your family is sooo cute! I can't believe that so many years have past since I've seen you that you have (almost) 3 boys. Congratulations! My daughter just turned five 2 days ago. I'm feeling nostalgic, time flies. I post pics online check them out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/leahsgrandma/
I don't know why it says leahsgrandma for the extension something wierd happened when my mom visited once. I'm Leah's mom not Grandma.
Carrie, It is crazy how much time has passed since we've seen each other. You need to start a blog. I check your myspace every once in awhile, but it doesn't seem very updated. Anyway, can't get onto flickr.com. Help! I think I need a password....
3 comments:
Yeah! I found you. Keep writing, I'll blog stalk you. Plus it's encouraging me to get going with a blog. Your family is sooo cute! I can't believe that so many years have past since I've seen you that you have (almost) 3 boys. Congratulations! My daughter just turned five 2 days ago. I'm feeling nostalgic, time flies.
I post pics online check them out:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leahsgrandma/
I don't know why it says leahsgrandma for the extension something wierd happened when my mom visited once. I'm Leah's mom not Grandma.
XO,
Carrie Buffington
hmmm. I don't think that link worked for my photo's.
Go to www.flickr.com
my username is llamaday
Carrie,
It is crazy how much time has passed since we've seen each other. You need to start a blog. I check your myspace every once in awhile, but it doesn't seem very updated. Anyway, can't get onto flickr.com. Help! I think I need a password....
Post a Comment