I love the things little kids say, so sweet, funny, innocent and real! How are you? Ready for summer? What league are you guys for baseball? We are Huntington Valley!!
What a spiritual little guy. Talk about faith... ha ha LOVE your blog - isn't it fun?? Nice seeing you at the picnic. Your compliments are getting me through this week.
4 comments:
That is too cute Kim!!!
I love the things little kids say, so sweet, funny, innocent and real! How are you? Ready for summer? What league are you guys for baseball? We are Huntington Valley!!
That's about the cutest thing I have ever heard.
When we going out? Im needing it.... this moving stuff is starting to stress me out. 8 more weeks.
What a spiritual little guy. Talk about faith... ha ha
LOVE your blog - isn't it fun?? Nice seeing you at the picnic. Your compliments are getting me through this week.
Post a Comment