Thursday, June 19, 2008
I miss my husband.
This is how this week has looked, and how it's going to look the rest of the week.
Monday: 8am: leave for work. 6pm: come home, eat. 7pm: study for Midterms
Tuesday: 8am: leave for work. Take a midterm. 10:30pm: Home
Wednesday: 8am: leave for work. 6:30pm: home for dinner, run an errand as a family. 8:30pm: Studying and homework.
Thursday: 8am: leave for work. 10:30pm: Home
Friday: 8am: leave for work. 6pm: out with his dad and siblings for a late father's day. 10pm: Home.
Saturday: Free in the morning for some family time and then off to prepare for the Sunday School lesson he has to give Sunday.
Sunday: 9am: church. 12pm: 2 hours of counting tithing. 2:30pm. Home for the night!
So when I say I don't see my husband much, I am not exaggerating! And I miss him. It's not always like this, but he is gone or busy a lot. His schedule sucks. For him the most. But for all of us. I feel like a single mom a lot and the boys miss their daddy. Ryan does a great job at balancing it all as well as he can, though. He spends as much time as humanly possible with the boys and I, sometimes even at the expense of his schoolwork.
I just want him to know how much I appreciate all the hard work he puts in for our family. This is a trying time for us as a family but I feel we are doing a pretty good job. . Some days I feel like I'm going insane and need a break, but I'm sure he feels that way too. I am really looking forward to our family vacation in July, to just get away from all the stress and enjoy our little family.
All and all, we miss our daddy. He is so fun to have around. The boys just light up when he comes home. Thank you Ryan for being such a great husband and father. You are a great provider and we appreciate all your hard work. Now graduate already! :)
Fight on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I feel the same exact way. James works all day, then comes home and works. He is always working and there is never enough time in the day to fit in me and the boys. I feel so neglected sometimes. And lets not even talk about the STUPID blackberry!!! I do appreciate all he does and is trying to do for us but it does get lonely. I feel for you and if you ever want to talk, give me a call!!!
Only 2 more years... you can do it and then it will be over!!!
Thanks for letting us steal him last night. It was more fun than I'd had in a long while. He is one incredible person.
July vacation? How fun, where are you guys going?
Grad school shall too pass. Hang in there. And don't be afraid to lean on us "friends". We really do like you enough to babysit, hangout, whatever...
BEEN THERE!! As I look back they were hard years, sorry... BUT the upside is that now life is really good and my kids aren't scarred for life either. Come on over and visit!! I remember spending lots of time with friends.
Kim you are so cute! I can't even imagine! I seriously freak when I don't see my husband for a couple hours! You are my hero! Fight on Girl!! Fight On!!
hey i know your pain only too well. steven leaves at 7 and comes home at 7 or 8. you are a good lady kim! if we were in the same area we could hang out and spend our missed time with our husbands hanging out and letting our kids run wild together. miss ya and when are you going to start updating this thing more? since your husband is gone you should have plenty of time on your hands.
dude, did you fall off the face of the earth or something?????
what is up with you? you blog slacker you!
:) just kidding. i just miss you. seeing you at park day a few weeks ago just wasn't enough! are you guys going to Atlantis park on Thursday?
That's sounds like my husbands week. He's working on your brothers house and then going to his other job for 9 more hours. It stinks for us but it's great in the long run. He's getting good experience.
Thanks for all your help with the shower. She was so happy and got tons of stuff. Did you leave a gray sweatshirt at my house? E-mail me and I'll invite you to my blog.
Hi friend. What a cute Blog you have. I just started one. I'm still leaning how to do stuff so it probably looks dorky and very simple right now but I hope it will improve in time.
This is my first official comment on someone elses blog.
I miss you and your cute family. It's nice to see pics of you guys. The baby is so big now. Cute little munchkin! Lets set a time or date. We want to go back the the pumpkin patch that we met you at last year. Can you believe it's been a year? I know Ryan's schedule is crazy. Keep in touch.
Hi friend. What a cute Blog you have. I just started one. I'm still leaning how to do stuff so it probably looks dorky and very simple right now but I hope it will improve in time.
This is my first official comment on someone elses blog.
I miss you and your cute family. It's nice to see pics of you guys. The baby is so big now. Cute little munchkin! Lets set a time or date. We want to go back the the pumpkin patch that we met you at last year. Can you believe it's been a year? I know Ryan's schedule is crazy. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment