Christian is such a great baby. We have thoroughly enjoyed watching him grow and mature. Well, he hasn't done a ton of growing, but he sure has matured. He is still wearing his 3-6 month clothing, but is ready now to move up to 6-9 months. For sure the smallest of our boys. But he is so stinkin' cute and fun! We call him "midge" (short for Midget - I know, nice right?) and the travel sized version of Ben. We also call him Crishy which I never thought you would have heard come out of my mouth. Anyway, he is still such a sweet, even tempered boy who loves his brothers and loves being a part of the action. He is a fast little crawler and pulling up onto everything. I think he will be walking in the next month. As you can see from the pictures above, he is loving getting into everything. He is such a fun boy, spilled cheerios and all!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Christian is 10.5 months.
Christian is such a great baby. We have thoroughly enjoyed watching him grow and mature. Well, he hasn't done a ton of growing, but he sure has matured. He is still wearing his 3-6 month clothing, but is ready now to move up to 6-9 months. For sure the smallest of our boys. But he is so stinkin' cute and fun! We call him "midge" (short for Midget - I know, nice right?) and the travel sized version of Ben. We also call him Crishy which I never thought you would have heard come out of my mouth. Anyway, he is still such a sweet, even tempered boy who loves his brothers and loves being a part of the action. He is a fast little crawler and pulling up onto everything. I think he will be walking in the next month. As you can see from the pictures above, he is loving getting into everything. He is such a fun boy, spilled cheerios and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nice to see you finally updated the blog!!! That foot and mouth disease looks gnarly! I always thought it was a joke... foot in mouth disease. Haws tells me I have it!
doesn't hand foot and mouth suck? jackson got it when he was about that age and it was terrible. he wouldn't eat forever. it also stopped him from using a binky, after he was better he refused to take them. asher then got it a couple of months ago but fortunately he didn't get the sores in his mouth, only on the hands and feet.
he is a cute little boy!
I am so happy and surprised that you updated. Welcome back... I hope you stay.
Christian just kills me. He is such a cutie and for sure one of the sweetest little boys I have ever known. How fun it must be to be his Mommy.
That last picture makes me so sad. My kids have yet to have that and I pray they dont get it.
We miss you so much. I cant wait to see you all in a few weeks, especially you!.... and Ry (don't tell him I said you first)
Im excited to see more post and pic's of my handsome Nephew's.
I love you
What a little Kim!!! Hand Foot Mouth is a definite fear of mine!! You have the cutest boys.
Oh my gosh I was like so excited to see your recent post. You are totally awesome and I totally missed reading your blog.
You have the cutest boys and your husband must be so stoked to be married to you.
Post a Comment