LOVE these boys.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
There is nothing better....
than watching your boys all playing together happily. They are all running around the room going crazy, dodging balls and playing "wrestlemania". Christian is in his hay day being one of the guys. He wrestles right along side of them and dodges balls like the best of them. Most of all, it is just so rewarding for me to watch the pure joy on his face playing with his big brothers. And it makes me so happy to see Ben and Jake getting along and not driving each other nuts, which has been happening a lot these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great memory for you. I see the way Olivia's face lights up as she "plays" with her siblings (which is just running along side of them) I cant wait for the day that they can all really enjoy playing together. When my kids get along its the best part of the day.
I love your boys so much. I really miss spending time with them, they are such wonderful kids.
Post a Comment