Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben




It is so hard to believe that we have a 6 year old. It is so fun to watch Ben grow and develop and become such a cool little man. I love most stages kids go through, but I think I am learning that I am really going to love being a mom to older kids. The older Ben gets, the cooler he gets. And now, we just hang out and play games and talk. It's so fun. He is such a great kid. So funny and sweet and just fun to be around.

On the day of his birthday, my dad took him to Knott's Berry Farm for the day. They had a blast. Of course my dad bought him everything under the sun, plus stuff that he could take home for all of us, so you could imagine how excited he was. Above is a picture of the 2 after they got home. We made a cake and had pizza when he got home. Nana and Grandpa Jim stayed for the festivities.

Since I am still figuring out this new blogspot account, I think I will just make a new post with all the pictures from Ben's party he had the Saturday following his birthday. 60 people, 30 kids, a bounce house, pinata and yummy food and you have a pretty fun party. He had a great time playing with all his buddies. He also got a new fish tank and many of his friends brought live fish to put in the tank. He was stoked and so were we, because that meant less toys to have to find a spot for! I will post pictures in a new post.

No comments: