Monday, September 24, 2007

My cute kids! Lots of pics, so be prepared!

So, my awesome sister-in-law Jill took some great shots of my kids doing what they love to do when they go to Nana and Papa's - SWIM. While we were at the USC game, Papa and Dave took the kids in the pool. Here are some great shots of some pretty darn cute kids, if you ask me.



Ben floating on his back.


Making crazy faces in the pool.


Seriously, this is the funniest thing to see. Jake does this dive where he literally falls face first into the water right after saying, "Cowabunga!"

Benny
Jake floating on his back.


Jake's swimming! Jill said he almost made it the whole length of the pool by himself. Big improvement from the last time we went swimming.
Taking a breath....keep going buddy!

Almost there! Good Job. And thanks Papa, for teaching both our kids to swim. Who needs swimming lessons!


The kids love jumping into the pool. Nice form, Ben.

Jake so happy with his Uncle "David".

Ben loves his little cousin Ella.
Jakey

This is such a great picture of Ben-so happy.


4 comments:

Jillyboo said...

I am so glad you liked these pictures. I could take them of your kids all day long... so cute and silly.

Leyla... said...

Love your blog! I love to see what you guys are up to! Please say hello to all the Bunco babes for me - I sure miss everyone!

Is it okay if I add you as a friend to my blog? Let me know.

shari berry bo-berry said...

So cute! I love that you are into blogging now too! :)

Kim said...

Hey Kim, its kim. Very cute pictures of the kids and you and ryan. congrats to ryan on the usc acceptance. i'm sorry i missed ben's party it looked fun.