BLESSING DAY
Uncle Jimmy, cousin Sadie and Christian
Wow, I have so much catching up to do, it is daunting.....I have taken so many pictures and have so much to share, dating back to Christian's blessing on January 20th! Of course I wanted to take tons of pictures that day and then got lazy. I did take a few, so I will post those. And before I could get a picture of Christian in his cute outfit, he pooped up his back. So, I have yet to put him back in it and take some pictures, but I swear I will. It was a great day though. As always, Ryan did a great job with the blessing. We had tons of family and friends join us at church. We were lucky to have Ryan's sister and brother, both from out of town, here for the occasion as well as most of our family and close friends. We are so grateful for our supportive family and friends! We had everyone over for a yummy lunch afterwards, main dish courtesy of my amazing mom. It was so good. We all had a great day hanging out and celebrating Christian.
What else....Oh yah, Ben started coach pitch baseball. He has never played before so he was super excited, while I was a bit worried he might have been a bit out of his league (no pun intended). Most kids start with t-ball but Ben never had much of a desire to play until this year. We could have started him in t-ball but he would have been on a team with 4 and 5 year olds and I just felt he would feel even more awkward on that team, towering above all the other kids. Anyway, he is doing great.
What else.....poor Jakey was sick last week while Ryan was out of town. Never fails when Ryan leaves, the kids get sick. The poor guy was such a trooper. He had a 104.6 fever at his highest and would get the craziest chills and aches when the Motrin would wear off. He was diagnosed with a sinus infection and was placed on his 4th antibiotic in 2 months. Again I will state that this has been the worst cold and flu season we have ever have! I have constantly said how grateful I am that Christian hasn't gotten any of it, but he finally did. And he got a doozer. I took him into the dr. Friday for a cough and he has Bronchiolitus and Bronchitus. She gave him a breathing treatment while we were in her office because he was wheezing and then sent him home with a nebulizer and some antibiotics. He is such a good boy. We could tell he was acting a little off, but had no idea he was that bad off. In fact, I hesitated even taking him to the dr's but because of the long weekend that was ahead of us, Ryan suggested I take him in. I am so glad I did because he would have gotten WAY worse over the weekend. He has already gotten worse but atleast we have the antibiotics and breathing treatments to help him.
Lastly, I included some pictures of our backyard and a fun little building project the kids and I did on a rainy day. I still have to talk all about the fun my boys had with their Colorado and San Jose cousins, our fun trip to Big Bear and Jakey's last soccer game and award ceremony. I will make a separate post for those. By for now.

2 comments:
Did you jinx me, London had a temp of 103 today. Just when I was feeling bad for you. Looks like a fun time at the Harvey's.
HEY THERE! GOT YOUR COMMENT AND TEXT, THANKS SO MUCH! JILL WAS IN GYMNASTICS W/ ME AND MY DAUGTHER, SHE TOLD ME YOU HAD ANOTHER BOY. 3 BOYS- HOW FUN!!! ARE YOU DONE? LETS GET TOGETHER SOON!!
Post a Comment