Thursday, February 21, 2008

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back...



When all we used to see was this........








Now all we see lately is this......

Getting his breathing treatment.


Poor Christian, He is so sick. As mentioned before, he has bronchitus and now a cold on top of that. He had to be put on steroids a couple days ago and they make him extra crabby. We call it his roidal rage. He is so bummed. He isn't sleeping well at all and never wants to be put down. I feel so bad for him. It is so out of character for him to be so difficult so I know he is feeling awful. We are praying he starts feeling better soon so we can have our sweet boy back. Especially sleep deprived mom! PS: Stay tuned for another whole post on our latest sick victim, Ben.

2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

ohhhhhhh, that is making me cry right now!!!!!!!!!i'm so sorry little christian is so sick!!! poor little guy -- and poor mom!

Jillyboo said...

Poor Christian. Although, even sick he is one of the best most even-tempered babies I have even seen. Not to mention he is so darn sweet and cute. I hope his baby Wirthlin cousin in heaven is near as good as he is!
Love you guys. Hope you're all better really soon.