Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Best Buddy

My baby is one! Holy cow. It does not seem like a whole year has gone by. It literally feels like I had him about 6 months ago, max. Christian may be my 3rd baby, but I have a lot of "firsts" with him!

He is my first......
To Never leave my side after I had him.
To nurse minutes old.
To Never attend the NICU
To Smile while still in the hospital (while dreaming).
To Have blue eyes.
To Never have separation anxiety....yet.
To Be so mellow, yet SO determined.
To Be in the 25% percentile.
To Only have 2 teeth by the age of 1.
To Be the easiest baby to put to bed.
To Be so social. He loves everyone and would go to just about anyone.
To Be my first baby that I feel totally relaxed and comfortable as a mother , thus making me enjoy him all the more!

He is just the best. I'm sure I could think of a ton more firsts of why this sweet boy is different and special in his own way. He loves his big brothers and loves to be where the action is. They love having a baby around and are super sweet and cute with him. He is definitely a HUGE blessing to us all. We love you so much Midge!


















4 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

OH MY GOSH! he's so dang cute kim! Happy birthday little man!

Jodi said...

That list of firsts is amazing. I'm glad he's been the first of so many great things. What a cute boy!

Becca's Blog said...

What a cutie! I know how it seems like life just speeds by...every child just goes faster and faster. We have to enjoy every second!

Kristie K. said...

Hey kim, i found your blog. Your baby is sooo stinkin' cute.
Where did you get that yoda costume? My big boy calls my baby yoda when we play star wars...
He would go crazy...