My BFF Edie and I like to go to concerts together. For her birthday this year we went to see Weezer. One of the best concerts I have been to. It was such a fun night. I always have fun with this girl. Before the show, we took these beauties. I kept making her husband take more because I thought I looked fat in all of them. Then I just realized....I am.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Randomness
So, this is just a totally random post about some happenings lately. This little fellow pictured below was sitting just above my couch. Ben thought it was a fake spider when he pointed it out! Needless to say, we were freaked out, with no chance of Ryan coming home to do the manly duty. It was totally traumatic, but I did it. Later I showed the picture to my neighbour who said it was a baby tarantula!
My BFF Edie and I like to go to concerts together. For her birthday this year we went to see Weezer. One of the best concerts I have been to. It was such a fun night. I always have fun with this girl. Before the show, we took these beauties. I kept making her husband take more because I thought I looked fat in all of them. Then I just realized....I am.

This is what happened when I had the great idea of getting on her back. I seriously could NOT jump. I felt like I had weights on my legs. So, I hit my chin and fell to the ground. Sucks getting old.
My BFF Edie and I like to go to concerts together. For her birthday this year we went to see Weezer. One of the best concerts I have been to. It was such a fun night. I always have fun with this girl. Before the show, we took these beauties. I kept making her husband take more because I thought I looked fat in all of them. Then I just realized....I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the "prom" pictures. You two are too funny. Sorry about your chin and your bum. There's nothing more humbling than realizing you're not 18 anymore.
Post a Comment