Ok, so apparently there was some "Suspicious Activity" with our blog account and Blogger deleted our account. But I am here to tell you people, I am back. I probably won't ever post but hey, I got my blog back!
Jake spilled a cup of water on our laptop so we are computerless or I would post some awesome pictures. I am typing this on my mother in laws little HP she is letting me borrow. I would be dying without her so thanks Terri!
Well, glad summer is over. My kids are happier and so am I! Schedules are amazing.
Ok, that's all I got. Peace out.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so happy to have you back in blog land.. :) maybe it will become a regular thing? well, that is if you get your computer fixed soon! :)
Post a Comment