Friday, February 26, 2010

My husband

Rocks. That's all I can say. Last night he reminded me of why I love this guy so much. I had a "meeting" over here (home) last night with some friends and I that were in a huge fight. Not fun, but something that needed to be done. Anyway, at one point, I started to cry and left the room. Ryan was in the room I walked into and the minute he saw me crying he said "what's wrong, who did it? They need to leave if they've upset you this much." Cute, protective, just what I LOVE. Anyway, the tempest got worse before it got better, but Ryan stayed in the room the whole time to try and assist us emotional women to some place of healing. Healing happened for the most part, and my friends and I decided to go to another friends house and clear the air. We were all outside and Ryan goes inside and gets me this HUGE jacket because he doesn't want me to get cold. Then, he goes back in and comes back with this ridiculous hat because he was worried about my hair being wet. So cute, right? Love him.

He knows me. He gets me. He respects me. He takes me for better and for worse. He takes care of me and our children. He is so responsible. Every morning I BEG him to stay home with us. Although tempted, he always makes the right choice!

Last night, while standing in the circle of crying girls, he touches my tummy and says, "Umm, Can I switch my order to a boy?" He always thought he wanted this baby to be a girl, but realized last night just how dramatic girls can be!











3 comments:

Jillyboo said...

Im still crossing my fingers for a girl!!! Dont we all know some drama boys too? Okay, so usually its girls but Im just saying.

I love both June and Stella, cant go wrong. And I really like Reid, so cute. I haven't heard that one yet from you. Love it!!

You are great Ryan, I love you so much and am so, so grateful that we are so close. You make me smile just thinking about you.

shari berry bo-berry said...

wish i had my camera with me that night to snap a pic of you in that huge coat and hat...it was pretty darn adorable!

shari berry bo-berry said...

and for the record...in case anyone else reads this and thinks that Kim and I were in a fight...um, we weren't. :)