My new sweet baby boy, Christian Arthur Harvey. He came into the world smoothly on November 26th, 2007 at 8:39am. He is just perfect. He was 8lbs, 1oz. 20 inches long. He has the sweetest demeanor, so mellow and calm. I cannot express how blessed I feel that he is so healthy and that there were no complications with his birth. I am just so happy and am embracing all that comes with having a newborn around the house again. I am thoroughly enjoying every moment of it. I forget how wonderful it feels to have a baby fall asleep on your chest..it's like heaven. Well, I could write so much more, but due to the mass amount of pictures I posted, I don't want this to be the longest post ever!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
I'm so in love with......
My new sweet baby boy, Christian Arthur Harvey. He came into the world smoothly on November 26th, 2007 at 8:39am. He is just perfect. He was 8lbs, 1oz. 20 inches long. He has the sweetest demeanor, so mellow and calm. I cannot express how blessed I feel that he is so healthy and that there were no complications with his birth. I am just so happy and am embracing all that comes with having a newborn around the house again. I am thoroughly enjoying every moment of it. I forget how wonderful it feels to have a baby fall asleep on your chest..it's like heaven. Well, I could write so much more, but due to the mass amount of pictures I posted, I don't want this to be the longest post ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congrats! I was so happy to hear that everything went well. Christian is adorable... he is even smiling already :)
that first picture is darling. I love them... keep all the pictures coming. Where are those rad c-section photos?
Christian is so sweet and so handsome. I am already missing holding the boy.
that first picture is darling. I love them... keep all the pictures coming. Where are those rad c-section photos?
Christian is so sweet and so handsome. I am already missing holding the boy.
Kim your new little man is so precious. I love how he already looks like a Harvey. Thanks for posting the pictures they are so adorable.
What a cutie! Congratulations to you and your family!
He is so cute! Congrats!
he is so freakin cute kim!!! i just want to squeeze him! I can't wait to meet him in person. I hope you are doing good and recovering nicely!! p.s. I love the name you guys chose!!! so cute!
oh man what a cutie face. I love your title for this post. I was just saying how in love I am with my little guy. You have a cute bunch of boys.
Well when is the first date for Christian and Reese? I don't know if he can date an older woman but she is already looking forward to it! It was so awesome to see you guys at the hospital and I am glad to hear that all is well!
Post a Comment