Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thanks for a good day

I just wanted to take a minute a thank my sister-in-law for taking time out of her day to make sure mine was special. We went out to really fun lunch and then she watched my little ones while I went to a party at Ben's school. Not to mention she is babysitting for me tonight as well so we can go out to dinner with my dad. 2 times in one day, that should get some kind of reward. Or maybe just a blog post dedicated just to you! :)

I love hanging out with Jill and not only do I love her as a sister-in-law (or sister as she calls me, which by the way makes me feel so special) but I cherish her as one of my closest friends. We get along so well and always have such a good time together.

So Jill, if you're reading this,which I'm sure you will since you are one of only 5 people that probably ever read this blog, I love you. Thank you so much for hanging out with me today. It really meant a lot. Glad I could spend my special day with someone as special as you!

Okay, I will end the cheese fest now....

5 comments:

Jillyboo said...

Man... not to mention the fact that I even swept your floors!! I really am all that you say I am
Just kidding. I am just making light of it because I feel so humbled and happy about what you wrote. I am so happy to help you enjoy your Birthday but more than that I am so grateful that you are in my life. I am so thrilled that Ry married you and that you get to be my Sister forever. You really are the coolest girl and I love hanging out with you and your fun kids.
Now I will stop the cheese fest. But thank you, and I love you a ton!!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

Crap. So was today your birthday? I think I missed it. I'm such a loser! Well, if it was, or if it's coming up, Happy Birthday and I love ya girl!

Jenny J said...

I think there should be a blog dedicated to people who love Jill Wirthlin. Seriously. She's so awesome.

Side note - Happy Birthday.
Your boys are gorgeous - especially the newest addition. SO CUTE!

The last Unicorn said...

Jill is awesome and I suck! I knew you had to be a fellow sagittarius! Happy Belated Birthday!!! It sounds like it was a good one :)

Anonymous said...

Wow if your friends think they suck because they didn't call you on your Birthday---wait till they find out your own mother didn't!!!!
Sorry honey, glad Jill made sure you knew you were loved.