Monday, November 5, 2007

New haircuts - 2 Posts in one night. Man I'm good!

I seriously love my boys with buzz cuts. Especially Jake, who is seriously calic challenged- he tends to get the Dumb and Dumber look where his hair kind of curls and lays flat across his forehead. (Sorry Jake) So, he just looks so dang cute with a buzz. His big brown eyes just stand out. Ben is much more fortunate in the hair department, his actually lays pretty nicely, but I buzz his anyways just for the change. They just look so cute- and I can see their sweet little faces so much better!

Getting a good picture of both my boys smiling and looking at the camera is darn near impossible most days. So, here is the best I could do. You get the point.


3 comments:

Jillyboo said...

Jake seriously looks so dang cute with a buzz. I think his sweet little round face was made for one, Luke for some reason always looked a bit off with a buzz. But I LOVE how easy they are.
Dave's Sister, Emily, comes in from Utah on Thursday morning. I can still take Jakey for you though. Just probably not for as long as Luke and I would like. That way I wont look like I am ignoring them. I pick them up at LB at 9:45 so will be home by 11am. If for some strange reason I am running late I will call you with as much notice as I can, I hope that 's still ok for you.

Marissa said...

Hey Kim! Came across your blog on Kimmy's! Your kids are so big! SOo cute!

Kim Harvey said...

Hey Marissa,
So good to hear from you! Glad you came across my blog. I would be totally lying if I said I have not checked yours out as well. But I am lame about making comments, so thanks for breaking the ice! Hope all is well with you. Your kids are so dang cute and talk about getting big!