Friday, January 25, 2008

Cute pics of the boy



Thrush anyone?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
these are really super cute. I love, love the second one. He just looks so big!
Cant wait for the game tomorrow. I hope it goes well. Luke could really go either way with the whole thing.
Love you. Thanks for your help today with the kids.
Love,
Jill... not Dave. I am too lazy to change it.

The last Unicorn said...

Look at that boy's smile!!! What a little charmer he is going to be :)

shari berry bo-berry said...

what a smiley little guy! he's adorable! is it really thrush? I hope not! it's such a pain if you're nursing!!!!!!!!!

ok, so next week Jakob starts his extended kindergarten program at Eader...so I'll be 1 kid short every morning! Let me know what day works best for you!

Jessica said...

Kim,
He is a beautiful, beautiful little guy. How sweet and precious is he. Enjoy him, they are so sweet when they are little and smiley. He makes me baby hungry, but not too bad, Sophia just turned 1.
Jessica