
Visiting the Crystal Court Santa with cousins in our jammies!

My 3 boys with Santa

Busy decorating our tree.

Ben participating in the Nativity program at the ward Christmas party.

Christian and Santa at Grandpa Jim's

Ben and Santa

Jake and Santa

I love this picture-the minute Jake saw Santa on Christmas Day at my dads, he quizzed him by saying, "Did you bring me a train table?"

Picture of the room before the boys came out.

Jake enjoying his much anticipated train table.

Ben totally stoked on his Nintendo DS
Well, I know Christmas has come and gone but I didn't want it to go without a post. Christmas was great this year. A little crazy getting the shopping done with a newborn, but an adventure none the less. During the Christmas season we were in charge of our ward Christmas party, saw the snow at Bella Terra, enjoyed Ben's Christmas program at school, went and rode the train at Crystal court, went to see Santa with our Templin cousins and Grammy and Grandpa Jim, decorated cookies and acted out the Christmas story with the Harvey Sr.'s and the Wirthlin's, went and saw the Heil lights, enjoyed Aunt Joy's annual Templin Christmas Party, had a great time decorating our house with the kids, had a great Christmas Eve at the Lucas' house, an awesome Christmas morning with our little family, Christmas afternoon at the Harvey's and then a wonderful Christmas dinner at my dad's house. It was a wonderful season filled with fun activities, family and best of all, a new baby in our family! Everyone asked me what i wanted for Christmas and I would answer that I already got the best present of all that came on November 26th!
I almost forgot that I put on our ward Christmas party on December 6th. It was a little hectic and crazy since Christian was only 11 days old, but thanks to a TON of help, I pulled it off and it turned out really great. It really made me appreciate my ward members and how they all pulled together to help me, and it also really made me appreciate my mother who, like always in my life, was there when I needed her.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed your holiday season as well as we did. We try each year to not only enjoy the fun festivities and hectic schedule, but also to take time to reflect on the true reason for the season and make sure our kids realize the importance of this special holiday.
2 comments:
I'm loving the Santa pictures in the PJs - too cute! I might have to do that next year. I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Hi Honey
What a wonderful family you have, this is such a neat idea, I will keep watchng for new pictures.
Love you Honey
Aunt Cindi
Post a Comment