That is what I always call my boys. The last of the Mohicans. Maybe because they are just crazy boys running around like crazy Indians, I don't know. Anyway, the other day when it was slightly raining, they needed to get out of the house. I always say that having boys is a little like having dogs. They are totally well behaved as long as you take them out and run them . So, that being said, they needed to get out. So, we put on their hoodies and they went and jumped on the trampoline in the rain. They had such a good time. And I'm sure the neighbors thought I was crazy.
3 comments:
that is awesome! i'm sure they think you are the coolest mom in the universe! i wish i had a trampoline for my little indians!
you're right! you're a good(smart) mom.
next time, fill some pie tins with whipped cream and let them go to town - then you'd really be the coolest.
Post a Comment