Now anyone that really knows me, knows I am not a reader. I have never claimed to be. Now, my husband may beg to differ, stating that I am always learning and reading all there is regarding pregnancy or a certain subject I am interested in. But that reading is usually done on the internet. I always say that if I am going to read any book, it ought to be my scriptures which I have a hard enough time doing! At any rate, I am on the bandwagon. I bought Twilight-the first book in a 3 book series that everyone is raving about. And I am hooked. I sat down just to read for an hour before bed and ended up reading for 3 hours. That just doesn't usually happen to me. I can't wait for another quite opportunity to curl up on the couch and finish the book. I can now see why all my friends are obsessed with Edward. I have never wanted two people to make out so bad in my life.
Well, I am excited to have a book to read on the nights Ryan is at school and studying. It will also come in handy for my hospital stay. Thanks everyone for recommending it!
And so it begins.....the obsession with the Twilight series.......
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh yeah! I love the books! And Edward... mmm mmm mmm!
I am reading eclipse right now and I have to say sometimes that Bella can get a little frustrating. You will see and then we can talk all about it :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
i just started too. I am really enjoying it but I am not quite as crazy as everyone else is about them.
It is addicting though and a fun read.
It's about TIME sister! Ok...so I know my obsession might be a little overboard. But I'm not ashamed! I am almost finished with Twilight for the 2nd time...and I have the whole series, so if you want to borrow New Moon and Eclipse from me, just let me know. :)
Post a Comment