For as slow as this month has gone in some ways, like the sleepless nights or the long waiting until Bear is old enough to take out in public guilt free. But, when I think that he is already one month old I am shocked. I feel like I just had him! Crazy. It has been such a pleasure to have this sweet boy in our home. We are all enamored with him. Ryan said again the other day that he feels that your love for every one in your family increases when you add a baby to the family. Maybe it's because they make you so happy, and they bring the spirit of Heaven down with them when they come. I know it definitely brings a husband and wife closer having a new baby....Ryan can't stop telling me how much he loves me and although totally sleep deprived, we couldn't be happier. So many blessings come from this sweet little boy and we are all eternally grateful for the gift of another Harvey to add to our clan. Hope you enjoy the pictures-I just took them today!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Bear is 4 weeks!
For as slow as this month has gone in some ways, like the sleepless nights or the long waiting until Bear is old enough to take out in public guilt free. But, when I think that he is already one month old I am shocked. I feel like I just had him! Crazy. It has been such a pleasure to have this sweet boy in our home. We are all enamored with him. Ryan said again the other day that he feels that your love for every one in your family increases when you add a baby to the family. Maybe it's because they make you so happy, and they bring the spirit of Heaven down with them when they come. I know it definitely brings a husband and wife closer having a new baby....Ryan can't stop telling me how much he loves me and although totally sleep deprived, we couldn't be happier. So many blessings come from this sweet little boy and we are all eternally grateful for the gift of another Harvey to add to our clan. Hope you enjoy the pictures-I just took them today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I just love this boy, he is probably the sweetest baby ever.
Very cute pictures too
Four weeks already!!
i CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I have yet to meet him...we need to introduce our little angels to eachother!
How are you feeling?
Oh my goodness, our precious little guy is changing so much everyday. These are the cutest pictures ever!
Post a Comment