Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm over it.

I am so over my kids being sick. I swear, since the day I had Christian, my kids have been sick. Either the house we live in has mold, or this is the worst flu season we have experienced in a long time. It seems as if once we have gotten over one thing, we are inflicted with another. First, miserable colds and terrible coughs. Then the stomach flu, then 2 weeks later, the stomach flu again. Colds again. Then a week of refuge. Now, present day, getting over fevers and colds accompanied by a wicked cough for Jake. Ben, Jake and I all have colds. Poor Jake, this will be his 3rd antibiotic in a couple months. Luckily, the littlest man hasn't gotten any of it yet! That, for sure, is the biggest blessing. Sick babies are so sad.

4 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

I'm right there with ya sister. Brad and I were sick with colds, then the baby started coughing, then when Jakob was supposed to start his first day at Eader he woke up with a fever and sore throat/cough. ECK! I can't wait for summer! So...maybe we should get together next week??? Oh wait, next week is Bunco so maybe I'll see you then?

Stephanie said...

Here, here! Sounds like our house. Hope you all get better soon!

Kim said...

amen.

Jana Heller said...

honestly i think it is just what happens when you bring a new baby home. when i brought asher home within the first week, i had been thrown up on twice be jack and cleaned up lily's off the couch as well. then the next week colds decided to join our family. fortunately the baby stayed healthy. i am glad that little christian is doing good.